Friday 16 March 2012

Where it all Began....

March 16, 2012

Hi! My name is Ace, and I'm going to start off with where my career, however small, began.

 Before I can Remember: My dad ran a travelling team called Next Level Athletics, the team travelled all around the States, and I was there water girl. I even practised my dribbling on the side, while they ran drills.And I got to see some amazing places and meet some interesting characters.

Kindergarten - Grade 4: I had always been a soccer player, wasn't very talented, but man was I fast. After five years of standing in the rain, my parents finally had enough! They convinced me to start basketball.


Grade 4 - Present Day: I loved it! And I was good at it! Basketball came to me naturally, I was tall for my age and I was fast. My first game I was so excited and I scored a bunch of points. Forget about soccer, I'm a baller now and I have never regretted it

No comments:

Post a Comment