Wednesday 9 May 2012

Yakima

I don't think I ever mention the team I've been playing with the last few months, Club Shock Basketball. They're all very nice and I don't really want to say goodbye to them just yet, cause they're don't have tall players (yeah I know! I'm considered tall on their team!) but this next tournament in Yakima will be the last time I will be playing with them, as of right now...





But some good news is that , on the18th  and 19th of May I will be playing with the Cascades and  to top it off will be playing with the senior team in the Oregon Elite 40 Tournament!


Play hard and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thats very good Ace Boogy, and yea Transition is and can be hard at sometimes, but the reason fgor the transition to the other team your going to is for a good purpose.
    Work Hard, Have Fun

    ReplyDelete